Tuesday, March 31, 2009

New Review on Terri's "Tip of the Iceberg" Blog

Terri B. has a great blog - http://the-iceberg.blogspot.com/2009/03/sunday-salon-my-first-salon.html


Here's what she's said about The Road From La Cueva so far! Nice!

In current reading news, I just finished a gorgeously written book by Sheila Ortego titled The Road from La Cueva. Based on some of my other reading preferences, the author contacted me about reading and reviewing her book. The book setting is New Mexico and, since I have a love for this region of the U.S., I immediately agreed. I didn't want this book to end. I want to start over at the beginning and read it again. I think I will read parts of it again before reviewing it, but look for a review of this book soon. I hope my words will do it justice.

No comments: